After many months of working on our what our new web presense will be, we finally decided to throw out the old static website designs of the last decade and move into the ever-changing blog space. This will help us focus on our clients by giving them the most up to date information regarding real estate and estate planning law. Feel free to come back and visit us again soon.
Contact Us by Emailinfo@datzlawoffices.com
Or by using the form below:
- New Attorney Announcement
- We Are Here for You
- The ABCs of Estate Planning
- IT’S YOUR CHOICE! You can choose us to close your refinance loan
- Beyond Wills and Trusts: 3 Documents Everyone Needs
- The Only Constant in Life is Change
- David Marshall Datz relocates in Provincetown!
- David Marshall Datz Opens in Provincetown!
- Now is a great time to refinance, but is now a great time for you?
- Strong Relationships Breed Success
- Use it or Lose It. Estate Planning Strategies Now! by David M. Datz, Esq.
- “The new Massachusetts Pet Trust Law: Who is going to take care of Max and Fluffy if something happens to you?” by Robert L. Vitale, Esq.
- Prepare for the Spring Market: Characteristics you need in a Real Estate Agent
- “Three Easy Steps To Help You Get Started With Your Estate Plan” by Robert L. Vitale, Esq.
- IT’S YOUR CHOICE. Choose us to close your refinance loan.